Thursday, October 14, 2010

Paris, je t’aime

My favorite place in Paris is Montmartre. Each time I go there I feel that I’m living in a movie, in a dream. There’s always a guy playing the guitar, singing songs that make me smile and remember beautiful moments.
Usually I like to go there before the sunset; I can assure one can see the most beautiful view of the city at this time. 
I love walking through Montmartre’s little streets as I appreciate the gifted painters, their ability to create art. I never forget to eat (the best onion soup I have ever tasted in my life), in typical little cafe. And off course, my day is not finished till I eat a ‘crepe nutella-banane’… then I can definitely say: ‘Paris, je t’aime”.
By: Isabella Vogeler


Isabella is my first cousin on my mother’s side; her mom is my mom’s sister. She also happens to be, curiously enough, my fifth cousin on my father’s side; her dad’s great-great-great grandfather is also my dad’s.

3 comments:

  1. Is this a picture that she took in Paris? Are you sharing your blog with family members?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She send the picture, but I'm sure she took it from the internet. I figure she could have taken a pretty good photo herself, considering that she is taking a photography course in France. But I guess she decided against it.

    Yes, I am sharing this blog with family members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it the pics are so beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete