Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Topic

I have a confession to make. I didn’t really choose a topic for this blog. Instead I created a source, a source where I can possibly get any theme imaginable.
My plan is to contact relatives of mine and hope they will provide me with something interesting to blog about.I will examine my family tree (no, not the parochial view of it, but a much wider version), and talk about its various branches, either those of witch I’ve known of all my life or some I never could have imagined existed, which can date back multiple generations or the exact opposite.
This means that I have an extremely wide variety of people to choose from and when I do, I plan to blog on something, anything, which either remotely or completely relates to them. It could be about an interesting hobby, a place they live or have lived, their occupation, an interesting story, their pets, or their culture, along with other themes I hope to come up with in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment