Friday, November 12, 2010

ice cream

Maria Cristina also sends me these ice cream recipes
 
Vanilla ice cream.

1 can of condensed milk, 1 can of evaporated milk, 1 can water

2 eggs
Vanilla extract

Condensed milk is mixed with water, is put in the vanilla, beaten egg yolks and evaporated milk pot. Place it in the freezer until medium-hard. Then this is removed and mixed with the 2 egg well beaten, mix it and place in freezer until is very cold.
Chocolate ice cream.

Same as above but adding a mixture of chocolate made in this way: melt 6 tablets of chocolate in ½ cup water, and when you lower the fire  put 1 tablespoon butter and mix it with evaporated milk is added to that.
 

4 comments:

  1. I have made a quick science experimented ice cream. It was 2 bags, ice, salt, milk, vanilla and sugar. It turned out to be DELICIOUS!!!! The process took no longer than 20 minutes but it cost very cold hands and a weeks worth of shivering. I can't wait to try out this recipe! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool I never knew that you put eggs in ice cream. I am gonna try to make ice cream one day using this recipe. I love ice cream so it must be fun making it. If I learn to make ice cream I will be so happy and i'd have to thank you because I would be eating my own ice cream everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream is one of the greatest foods to eat, but now that I think about it, I've never had homemade ice cream. Every food is better made from your own kitchen so maybe Ill attempt to make it from scratch one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE ice cream, but I've never heard of making it this way. We made it last year in my Chemistry class my shaking two Ziploc bags for what seemed to be forever. My only concern with this recipe is the eggs. Is it really safe to eat uncooked eggs, even if they are frozen?

    ReplyDelete